CNC Programmer and Machinist
Minimum High School or Equivalent
Formal Training on CAD/CAM software
Type of Machine Experience
Program and Setup 3 and 4 Axis CNC Mills, and CNC Lathe
Calibrated inspection tools for verifying fixtures and parts produced
Weight handling up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- 5+ years experience programming and setting up CNC Machining centers
- Requires extensive knowledge of machining optimization regarding fixture design, feeds, speeds and tool wear.
- Strong ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, charts and tables.
- In depth knowledge of GD&T and the ability to verify dimensions of machined parts and tools using calibrated measuring instruments, documenting and reporting deviations from specifications and tolerances.
- Minimum completion of High School or equivalent.
- Formal Training on CAD/CAM software.
- Experience with GibbsCam 2014, Mazatrol, SolidWorks, SpaceClaim and 5-axis milling an Asset.
- Program and Setup of CNC 3-Axis, 4 Axis Mills, Vertical and Horizontal Mills. Mazak, Matsuura, OKK, Fanuc Controls.
- Machining fixture design.
- Setup equipment for machining of complex high precision metal parts, including setting fixtures and tooling.
- Program and setup of CNC Lathes, 5 Axis (live tooling/milling).
How to Apply
Please apply for this position by sending your resumé to email@example.com , or fax it to (416) 291-3233.